Thursday, January 16, 2014

Let There Be Light

I have always wanted beaded shades for our dining room chandelier. After a while I realized that if I wanted beaded shades, then I was going to have to make them myself. So I bought a whole bunch of glass beads and eventually sat down to make some shades. I need four. I made two so far. Each one took the better part of a day to make. I am not completely happy with them. I like the colors but I would like them to be two to four inches longer. Here is one for you to look at.

When I have four days to spend making these I will be happy to let you know! They definitely add a cool dimension to exposed bulb fixtures!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That's beautiful, Gary! :)

Sandy said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

It is launch luxury housing project with marvelous amenities in your financial plan, Godrej Oasis Gurgaon is located at sector 88A.