Friday, May 21, 2010

Selling Dayton

Now I am a tiny bit bias but, I believe Dayton, Ohio has more to offer than many other places and I have been to or through quite a few of them. We have some of the most affordable housing in the nation. Our cost of living is below the national average and we are sitting on the largest aquifer in the United States if not the world, so we will never run out of clean fresh water. With as few posts as I have been making lately I still average 150 hits a day on this site. So I am using it to make a sales pitch to the world with our Greater Dayton Plan which was unveiled this week.

4 comments:

jake said...

What a professional video! Great job to whomever put that together!

My wife is from Europe and one of the first things she commented on here in Southern California was about the lack of sidewalks in residential areas for people to walk. It is nice to see pathways all around Dayton.

I might just have to revisit where my mom was born and raised.

Thanks for the updates!

-1916home

Kate H. said...

This is a great vid. I couldn't quite tell-- are you in it?

Cyndi said...

Love the video. After spending 4 weeks in downtown Cincinnati I'm wishing Dayton was more like that. What we're missing is people downtown. I hope you guys are on the right track to moving the gravitation pull from the suburbs back to downtown. I love working downtown and living near downtown, there's an energy there. Wish others would see this too.

Martin said...

Middletown needs to do something like this in a smaller scale. Too many people want to abandon the old dowtown and historic district there :( But not me!!! I hope the best for Dayton!!