Monday, April 20, 2009

Stop It With The Farmhouse Sex!

Why are people doing Google searches for "Farmhouse sex"? I haven't figured it out. I get several hits on this site every day from people searching for "Sex in a farmhouse", "Farmhouse sex", "Sex in an antique farmhouse" or just plain "Sex on a farm". I know why they are finding the site. It is because of this post some two years ago. What I don't understand is WHY people are searching. You can rest assured knowing that the majority of such searches originate in India or Pakistan. Must be something to do with a translation glitch. Maybe there is a rock band called Farmhouse Sex, I don't know. I think I'll Google it and find out for myself ........

"Hey, what is this Crackhouse site?"

This is my 500th post by the way. I apologize if you have had to read the other 499 in order to find this one that tells you absolutely nothing about what you are searching for. I suggest that you go buy a goat!

6 comments:

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Sorry, I had to laugh. I don't get some of the searches that lead to our blogs. LOL Well, at least it is good for a laugh, huh?

Cece

Jen said...

Maybe "roll in the hay" got lost in translation? Hehe.

Mike Bock said...

Hi Gary. I enjoyed hearing you and David Esrati this week at the McCook Neighborhood meeting. I wrote an article suggesting a strategy for your campaign -- http://daytonos.com/?p=6386

Anonymous said...

You need to loose the gay ear-ring, then maybe I will vote for you.

Gary said...

To anonymous,
The fact that I have had an earring since 1994 is a perfect reason that you should vote for whats-her-name and live with the consequences. If enough people in Dayton think the way you do then you deserve what you get in November. You need to think about voting for the person that YOU believe will do the most for our city. Not who has an earring or the funkiest eyeglasses. I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for my daughter and the dedicated people that I have known for over ten years. When I consulted with them before I got on the ballot, they ALL told me to keep the earring. In fact many still wish I had the long hair!

Barbara Z. said...

Hey Gary, Anonymous must think your earring is too tight. He/She says you need to 'loose' it.

Oh well, can't please 'em all. Keep the earring and keep it real for all us folks that appreciate your sense of humor!

As far as the 'farmhouse sex' thing goes, I've heard it has something to do with sheep. And since Dayton has plenty of sheep, guess that makes you our shepherd. Congratulations!!