Monday, June 23, 2008

Huh?

This really takes the biscuit when it comes to absurd Google searches that make people find your blog. Today someone in a New England State clicked through for a full nine seconds after Googling;

"Perfect Asshole measurement and pictures."

I hope they found what they were looking for and in case you come back for a second peek, I'm 5'8" tall and my picture is in the upper right side of this blog page!

Finally I've become perfect at something ....

I think this out does "Amish Sex Toy" any day!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

You have got to be kidding me?! They put that in and got you? Maybe it should have been Perfect *sshole looking for stellar restoration guy!

Laikabear said...

How do you figure out what people googled to get to your site? I think I originally came by way of Stuccohouse or the Petch house, nothing hinky. :)

Gary said...

Laikabear,
You click that ¨sitemeter¨ button at the bottom of the page and then click to see where the links are coming from!

Sandy said...

Hi, Gary! I have something for you over at my spot. Please come and see!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh! There are some real dirty people out on the net. Maybe it was a proctologist med student doing a research paper. Yeah. That's it.