Monday, June 09, 2008

Budding Photographer in the House

Elizabeth has managed to figure out how the digital camera works and has been running around the house taking pictures. Her subject matter is rather limited though. First there are the cats that would co-operate;



There are LOTS of these. Then there is the cat that wouldn't co-operate:



There are several more like this from the same angle but she succumbed to the attention with a little persuasion;


The view from the front door;



Then there is the high shot looking down;



The low shot looking up;



The experimental focus shot;



and finally the important people in her life statement!

1 comment:

Ragnar said...

Nothing like expermienting with photography early on... digital cameras sure are a blessing in that regard. I got a pocket camera for my 8th birthday and had to be very careful not to take too many pictures - film and developing was expensive! Besides my pictures were crappy... mostly due to the camera. I tried using it again when I had far more experience and realized it was trash right from the beginning - all pictures were underexposed unless taken in full sunlight and the viewfinder was so bad it was close to impossible not to crop the pictures. Oh how I envvied my class mates who had ancient but better cameras... some even had 35mm cameras (at age 9).