Thursday, December 13, 2007

Houses in the "Hood"

Here is an interesting house;




It has a double bay section in the front. It was bought by a couple who lived across the street from our residence about the same time we bought the "Crack House." They are the third or fourth owner of this place I believe and I know they have a picture of it from about 1900 on their wall. It has been slowly getting painted. Every time I drive by it a new bit is done. I guess this would be catagorized as an Italianate cottage style.
There is another house just like it up the street that could use a little TLC.





Don't look at me! I've got my hands full with the two houses we already have....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's looks so nice. Wpuld like to buy such a house if I could and do what you have done to your Old Crack-House... But wait, somedays I will start renovating an old home.
Georgia

kevin said...

The top house is a fav of my wife.

Foreverglow said...

Wow, those are some singular houses. I love them.

houses for sale said...

I think those houses has a great design, I'm gonna love the first photo too.

Arrielle P