Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The End of an Era!

I can honestly say that after some 70 + years, the "Old Crack House" no longer has ANY rough textured walls and only two moderately textured ceilings (which I did to hide a few imperfections that I was too lazy to eliminate at the time). I have one less hole in the wall too! This was how it used to look;



One down, four to go!
Here is the rest of the room now with walls that are almost done;





Of course the ceiling still looks like crap and I guess you could say it has some texture!!!

2 comments:

Our Little Bungalow said...

Come over and do my crappy ceiling anytime soon! :-) I have a feeling I'm going to be living with a textured ceiling for a long long long long long....did I say LONG? time.
:-)

Anonymous said...

That looks exactly like a couple ceilings in my house!