Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Books Galore!

Twice a year our county libray has huge book sales. We buy a lot of books at them. In fact we have boxes of books stored away because until we move into this place there is nowhere to put them. On Saturday I got roped into going and scored a bunch of books to add to my growing collection of other home remodelling/decorating books. Here is a picture of this weeks haul!



AND of course the ONE BOOK that I needed five years ago.....



Oh, I forgot to mention, these were 25 cents each! Looks like I'm going to be sitting on "the throne" for a long time this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, I have the Black and Decker Complete Guide to Home Electricity- an excellent book - now I must get the plumbing one. It's probably just as good with real pictures of stuff and clear concise explanations....and all that for a quarter. Great score.

Karen