Sunday, February 26, 2006

Blow Me!

Since I have been throwing all the corny jokes around about my caulk lately it prompted me to recollect an incident from my younger days when I lived in Pittsburgh.
There was this guy I knew that worked in "Bill and Walts Hobby Shop" in the downtown area. Someone came in the store and asked for such-and-such and this guy I knew said "Blow me!"
The customer said with a surprised look on his face "Huh? and the employee said once again "Blow me!"
"I beg your pardon?"
"Below me, in the display case!"

That is a true story.....

Speaking of things that blow. Did anyone see "Ask This Old House"? Tom showed some couple how to inject blown-in insulation on one single space in their wall then left them to finish the rest of their house on their own..... Bastard!

1 comment:

HomeImprovementNinja said...

Ha! I thought the same thing. He did ONE piece then told them, now measure every 16" and go do the rest of the house.

On another show, he replaced most of the rotted posts in a guy's basesment, jacked up the floors, poured concrete footers etc., but this couple gets the ole' see ya' later? What gives?