Saturday, September 10, 2005

Size does matter!

I rigged up the plumbing to my sink and guess what? It actually doesn't leak. However, like everything else around here it isn't as simple as one would hope. The metal lever that connects the drain stopper to the plug pull isn't long enough, so the drain can't be plugged. If only I had another six inches!
Oh well, nothing that a piece of metal rod and two hose clips won't fix or maybe some duct tape!

Which reminds me of this little seedy tidbit of information;
Celery is great for sex. It's not an aphrodisiac. It makes a damn good splint!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Okay, I don't get the celery comment but maybe it's just my irish Catholic girlhood showing.
Someone will have to explain this to me- or were you just testing that we were reading? :)

Gary said...

I don't believe you need me to explain this! Well, without going into sordid detail I will say this; look at a 4 - 6 inch stalk of celery (with peanut butter removed)and note this dictionary definition of the word "splint".

An appliance as of wood, metal or plaster of Paris, used to keep in place, or protect an injured part.

My next question for Jocelyn only is "How do you get a blonde pregnant?"

Surely you know the answer?

Jocelyn said...

okay okay!- i guess it was so obvious I didn't believe that was it.

I don't do blond jokes- sorry. ;o)